Friday 20 June 2014

Isle of Wight

Clara's off on a school holiday to the IOW today. She left in high spirits to arrive at school at normal time. The coach was due to leave at 9:30 arriving at HMS Dockyard at 12:15 for lunch and a visit to a submarine - HMS Alliance.

The ferry crossing is at 4:30 and they will then go to the hotel for a fire drill with free time on the beach.

Saturday is a trip to Alum Bay and a walk to Tennyson Down.
Sunday is Robin Hill Country Park and Dinosaur Isle followed by a Disco.

Postcard home.
Monday a visit to Amazon on the way home. To be collected at 4:30  we await more exciting information from Clara on her return.

1 comment:

  1. It was really fun going away with my friends although I missed my family loads. We got told off the first night and was home sick the second night. Miss Bone would always come into our room and throw chocolate at us without saying a word then leave, she squirted water at me and got my bed wet but it was really funny.

    We went to the beach most nights, if we weren't there we were partying hard lol. We had one disco and they played some new songs and bob the builder which everyone loved.

    No one was sick on the journey there or back which was good and Miss Bone took pictures of everyone sleeping on the coach; luckily I didn't sleep on the coach so no embarrising picture will come back and haunt when I get my first job.

    It was great fun and I would defo go back again.

    ReplyDelete